Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rebel Rebel

It's almost nine in the morning and I'm blasting David Bowie's Rebel Rebel on my speakers. I have an idea brewing in my head and i'm trying to outline the story. I've been busy these past weeks with various stuff. There are things happening over the horizon and I'm fairly positive that it will come fruition.

For the one that is so close yet so far away:
Sometimes I sit and think, letting my mind wander a bit. The numbers don't really add up, neither does the logic but I wish I could tell you nevertheless. What little time I spend with you is always a good thing.

I'm getting emo in my old age. Hah!

2 comments:

Narf45 said...

freakin EMO...

='P

ohmyweedeeyah said...

okay this shows that you should go for death cab for cutie!!!! NYAHAHAHA.

love,
kin&weedeeyah